Monday, August 20, 2012

Just Start Typing

We've all been there before: the night is ending, you're exhausted, but you still have that writing assignment looming over your head. It's a stressful situation. No one writes well when they're tired (though some people are very entertaining when they're tired), and sometimes it's hard just to figure out what to begin with. But, my faithful readers, may I give you some writing advice? Just start typing. Even if you have nothing to say or don't know where you're going. You'll be amazed at what comes out when you just start typing.

Don't believe me? Fine. Let me introduce you to an application called Essay Typer. Pick a topic - any topic - and then just start typing. Trust me, you'll be amazed at how productive you are.


Now, before you turn that essay in, you should probably know that this website, sent in by, alert reader, Mitch, is an application created by Bay Gross that actually populates the Wikipedia article on the selected subject word-for-word as you type. So. . .don't use this for an actual assignment or anything like that, unless your assignment is on plagiarism.

2 comments:

Danelle said...

My assignment on plagiarism is coming due! Thanks for telling me about this website! ;-)

The Former 786 said...

Happy to help!