Monday, September 27, 2010

The Path of Least Resistance

My apologies, faithful readers, but due to illness this post is going to be kind of a cop out. It's still going to have the same hilarious content you've come to expect, but less of the witty commentary and/or background information.

So, without further ado, here are a couple of videos I wanted to share with you.

The first one is no surprise, I've talked about Ok Go before. Here's their latest video for their song "White Knuckles":



Impressive, no?

Next up we have a Public Service Announcement (PSA) that I truly believe in, about an Important Issue Affecting All of Us (IIAAoU):



I'm a grandson, too. Save Betty White.

Now I'm going to get some rest and drink some fluids. But don't worry, faithful readers, I'll more than make up for it next month with four (count 'em - 4!) Halloween-related posts.

Until then, *cough.*

1 comment:

Summer said...

Sorry to hear you're sick! Feel better soon! :)