Thursday, November 5, 2009

If You're Wondering. . .

When a band releases a single it's supposed to entice you to listen to the rest of the album. Weezer did a good job of this when they released Pork and Beans to get me interested in their red album, and now they've done it again with If You're Wondering If I Want You To (I Want You To), which is off their new album, named "Raditude."

Well, Weezer actually won me over BEFORE they released the single, when I saw the cover art of the new album:

I mean, how can you not love that?

Anyway, I thought the song was "a'ight" (as the kids say), but it wasn't until faithful reader, Mikey, showed me the music video that I was sold on the new album. It's a catchy song, but the music video is everything a music video should be. It's got humor, beautiful colors, a hot girl, wanton violence, an interesting story, etc. I'll post it for you below so you can enjoy it as well:



Awesome!

Plus, if you click here you can see how you can get a Weezer Snuggie along with the new CD.

Awesomer!


And, for those of you that want some additional humor, here's a random video from Russia:



The driver in the video is fine, but I'm more concerned about how bad the newswoman is injuring the English language - ZING!

No comments: