Monday, June 21, 2010

Pass Before My Eyes with Curiosity

Every now and then a video comes across my desk that entertains me, but also makes me think.

The following video, sent in by, faithful reader, Kim, did just that:



Clever, no?

At first I just thought that this was a bizarre comedy bit showing someone who felt like they were misunderstood, even though they really weren't. Then, at the end, I was blindsided by the twist. It was like The Sixth Sense all over again.

This Epuron commercial was made by a German company named Nordpol+ Hamburg in 2007, and it actually won the Golden Lion award at the International Advertising Festival in Cannes. . . . Yeah, I don't know what that means, either, but it SOUNDS impressive.

All I know is, I was entertained by this clever and creative ad - and I hope you were, too.

Thank you for your submission, Kim. I was blown away by it! ZING!

2 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

Haha, so glad you liked the video... but did you have to include my despedida?

shelly said...

It took me a while to get it. I was much faster at getting the 6th sense. But I really liked it. All except the bowler hat.