Monday, December 27, 2010

A Look Back at the Films of 2010

Some people are just very talented.

This video, uploaded by genrocks (aka Gen I.), is called Filmography 2010 and it's a fairly comprehensive look at the films released this year. While normal people would have just created a montage of films jammed together without rhyme or reason, Gen I. adds complementary music in the background and intertwines quotes and scenes together in a way that is just. . .well, watch:



Impressive, no?

As a sidenote, there are 270 films featured in this 6-minute video. Out of that, I've only seen 17. Now, I'm no mathematician, but I'm thinking that's less than half. I need to get to work if I'm going to get this list done by the end of the year. So I'm off!

I'll see you next year! ZING!

5 comments:

--jeff * said...

ok, that is seriously dang amazing!

and i don't think i even recognized half of the movies on there. but it's very impressive.

thanks for sharing.

Crystal said...

Oooo I like this. I haven't seen hardly any of these. I'm ashamed.

Colton H Mathews said...

where would you go about finding a list of all those movies? I wonder how long it took them to put all that together, its impressive. and is a good "trailer" for 2010 films. makes me wanna go watch them all.

Colton H Mathews said...

on second thought, i followed the link, as per instruction of my loverly wife, and found said list. we have seen 15.

The Former 786 said...

Nice. Your wife is a wise woman. Always follow the links.