Monday, February 20, 2012

Yeah, Right Lisa - A Wonderful, Magical Animal

For reasons I'd rather not go into right now, I ended up reading the entire Wikipedia page on bacon today. I learned a lot and I drooled a lot. Bacon really is delicious. A very wise man once said "Everything's better with bacon" and I have to agree with that brilliant man.

So when, alert reader, Emily Y. informed me that I could add bacon to ANY website I wanted, I salivated at the opportunity - and now I'd like to share it with you. . .the opportunity, not the saliva.

Here's how it works, all you have to do is add "http://bacolicio.us/" at the beginning of any URL and you'll instantly add bacon to the site. For example:

The site that inspired this post.

The site you're currently on, but now with bacon.

The site that has the greatest need for more bacon.

Give it a shot on your own and let me know what sites you think would be better/funnier with a little bacon.

WARNING: Adding bacon to a website may cause intense staring, high blood pressure and may put you at an increased risk of drool-related keyboard damage.

Embrace bacon mania.

4 comments:

--jeff * said...

man, i'm achin' *yum yum!*
for some bacon.... *yum yum!*

The Woolley's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Woolley's said...

LOL! Love the PeTA!

Chad Morris said...

Loved the site that needed more Bacon.