Monday, July 16, 2012

Thank You For Being a Superfriend

As all you faithful readers know, The Dark Knight Rises comes out this weekend. And I'm not one for spoilers, but this clip was too juicy NOT to share. It was sent in by, alert reader, Ryan and it shows that the eight years in between The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises haven't been kind to poor Bruce Wayne, and Christopher Nolan seems to have softened the story a bit from what the two previous movies have been. This newest installment also seems to be more focused on the relationships Batman has made, rather than the battles with his enemies.

Take a look:



Christopher Nolan, you are a genius.

2 comments:

Danelle said...

This is the best thing I've seen all day. Well, not including that fabulous cat video. But regardless, I love how Superman is like Blanche. Freaking awesome! Now I have to show it to all my sisters! Thanks!

The Former 786 said...

And thank YOU for being a friend!