Monday, July 2, 2012

CAN YOU SAY "WELL DONE"?

I don't like being yelled at, so it's probably obvious that I don't like Dora the Explorer. I don't know why, exactly, Dora thinks all of the children who watch her show are hard of hearing, but she is actually one of the only people on earth that you can hear from space.

So while my disdain for Dora the Explorer ranks up there with the likes of taxes, Tyler Perry and Twilight (man, I guess I don't like things that start with the letter T), I do enjoy a good parody. Alert reader, Ryan, knows that I like parodies, so he sent in this video from CollegeHumor, which imagines what a live-action Dora the Explorer movie would be like.

Let's take a look, shall we?




Good stuff. I have to admit, I'd probably go see this movie.

HASTA LUEGO!

No comments: