Monday, October 22, 2012

There's An AAAAAAAAAP For That

Faithful readers, when do you start thinking about what you're going to be for Halloween? September? Mid-October? October 31st just before a party? That's fine for you, but as for me and my house, we usually start thinking about Halloween costumes just after the 4th of July. We were originally going to have a family-themed costume where all of us would be characters from Plants vs. Zombies, but my son vetoed that recently (he's three and gets frightened easily) so now we're each scrambling to find a new replacement costume.

I'm going to go as Observer (Brain Guy) from Mystery Science Theater 3000. So, apparently, I'm continuing my trend for the past few years of going as a random television character. My wife still hasn't decided on a costume yet, but I'm sure whatever she picks, she'll look wonderful. My daughter is going as a "cute witch," my other daughter is going as an owl and my son. . .well, he's either going as Spider-Man, Batman, Captain America or "little brain guy." It changes daily.

Anyway, for those of you who are still struggling to find a costume, what if I told you that you could have a unique costume that is sure to turn heads and all you need is a T-shirt, a smartphone and some duct tape?

Check it out:



See? It's simple! Well, I guess it took a NASA engineer to come up with the idea, but he's already done all the hard work! All you have to do is order the shirt from Digitaldudz, download the app and put it together. Or you could even create your own shirt design, if you have those kind of talents, and incorporate one of the apps into that.

It's not too late -- an eye-catching, cutting-edge Halloween costume is only 1 to 5 business days away!

My thanks to, alert reader, Lecia for sending this one in!


No comments: