Monday, June 17, 2013

A Father's Day Treat (For Me)

Hello, faithful readers.

In honor of Father's Day, and in the timeless tradition of Family Circus, I'm going to let my 5-year-old daughter do my blog post for this week. She is going to talk about whatever subject she wants, and she's going to type it all by herself (though I may add in some hyperlinks) while I take a nap.

So, without further ado, here she is:

i like dogs so i pretend  that i am a dog         sometimes i am shy When I meet new people       I have    a little brother and little sister     for church  I have a ctr ring       I love my  family  they love  me too                     these are my favorite movies and videos













So there you go. I did help her embed those videos and pictures, but other than that, it was all her. I didn't even feel the need to embed any random hyperlinks. And I even got a good nap in.

I think she has a future in blogging -- that was a lot better than some other blog posts I've read lately.

No comments: