Sunday, December 28, 2008

Announcement Time

I thought that I should let my faithful readers out there know something I've kept hidden for a while. . . .This is my baby boy, Riley.


Riley was from my first marriage. He's a very active two-year-old. He enjoys making birdhouses, running marathons and he's just finished his first book about a young wizard who finds out that he's actually a sparkly vampire and so he goes on a quest to find a ring that will save the mythical creature preserves! He's a bright young boy and I'm so proud he's my son.



I'm just kidding.



Riley actually is the child of this woman, Megan McCormic:


Wait. . .maybe not. . .


It looks like Megan was making up some stories of her own!


Megan, if you're going to lie to your ex-boyfriend, don't involve the press!

1 comment:

Brooke Bennett said...

Wow. You really do find the good stories about crazy people!