Monday, September 19, 2011

Practically Eleanor Abernathy

We've talked about YouTube remixes on Slice of Fried Gold before. And we've mentioned cats a couple of times, too. Well, now they've come together in glorious harmony - eHarmony, that is:

Here's the original video:



And here's the remix, once again, by The Gregory Brothers:



That cat band really ties that song together, doesn't it?

Now, truth be told, "Debbie" is actually named Cara Hartmann, and she made the original video as a joke. While it does make the first video a little less funny to know that she's faking her emotions for cats, I still think the song is catchy and entertaining. I'd like to thank, alert reader, Emily for sending it in.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go feed my cats.

*sniff*

I love them so much.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

This song is in my head pretty much all the time. Always. Also, I want to throw a party where the only music playing is Youtube remixes.

--jeff * said...

she had me up until "i want them in a basket with little bow ties", but it was still a really good act.

and that song remix isn't too shabby as far as youtube remixes go.

andrea, can i come to that party?

The Former 786 said...

Only if I get an invite, too!